SARA® is a fixed functional telescopic appliance in one universal size, with exchangeable external spring and simple mesial insertion into the HG tube.
Thereby the class II therapy can be carried out effectively and independant of patient compliance, extractions or dysgnathic surgery. The interchangeable spring sleeve provides sufficient force to treat even adult patients in moderate cases. The horizontal forces cause fewer side effects, e.g. bite opening and intrusion. The basics of the "progressive bite jumping", its indications and limits will be presented in detail by treated cases and scientifically substantiated. Retention aspects and trouble shooting are discussed.Indications:
Registration fee coverage:
- Mandibular Retrognathia / class II (unilateral / bilateral)
- Avoiding orthognathic surgery and Extractions
- Distalization in the upper Molars (headgear effect)
- Mesialization in the lower jaw / gap closure (with aplasia of the 5s)
- TMD treatment (condyle reduction effect)
- Sleep apnea therapy
- The bimaxillary retention using the "SARA® Splints”
- Management of proclination of the lower incisors
- Streaming of the course on April 23, 2021
- Free session recordings via the FORESTADENT Campus from April 26 (11:00 am) to Mai 02, 2021
- Regular: 41,18 € excl. VAT
- Early bird discount until April 11, 2021: 25 %
The discount is automatically deducted from the shopping cart. No voucher is required for this.